Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Water Marble

Merry Christmas Everyone!!  I have a Christmas-y Water Marble to share with you today.  I watched this tutorial from My Simple Little Pleasures for inspiration.  My nails are no where near as long as hers, so the "poinsettia" design doesn't really look like hers..

Christmas Water Marble:




I used China Glaze for this marble-- Hey Sailor and Holly Day.  I added Out The Door- Northern Lights Holographic topcoat and I wish I hadn't.  I liked the marble better without the topcoat and I smeared my thumb a bit right after adding topcoat..oh well.. Merry Christmas Everyone!!  (Like the background?  I was wearing Old Navy Pajama Pants that had "HO! HO! HO!" all over them ;)

7 comments:

  1. Holly-day is the best for marbling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this is amazing! SO perfect and Christmassy while still being different from the normal Christmas mani. Love it! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty water marble! I tried to do one recently and it was a huge fail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful & the glitter really accents the water marble. Your nails still look really nice even though they aren't as super long as that tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...